3 DIAPRAGMS PUMP
Flow Rate 79 Lt / dk - min
Pressure 50 bar / bars
Power 11,7 cv/cv
Weight 17 kg / kgs
Pressure Level High Pressure
Manifold Internal Manifolds
Corrosion Corrosion - Resistant
- All spare parts of hugepump transfer pumps are manufactured domestically and they exist stock.
- The reasonable prices of the spare parts eliminates the cost problems of the spare parts.
- By the advantage above, the user has the chance to make stock of the spare parts which are replaced often, so the production will be continuous.
- While choosing a diaphragm pump, the liquid is the decisive factor.
- The casing and the diaphragms are selected according to the liquid that will be transferred. This makes the life of the pump and the spare parts longer.
- In case of the failure occur in air valve or pilot valve of the pump, the parts may be changed without demounting the pump.
- The replacement of the other spare parts (diaphragm, ball, seat, etc.) are also very easy.
|79 Lt / dk - min||50 bar / bars||11,7 cv/cv||540||17 kg / kgs|
|21 g.p.m||725 p.s.i||8,8 kw|